Jen Hatmaker

I have found my tribe. I have been surrounded by some really truly genuinely good people. Some family. A handful of friends. People who are my life lines. I am beyond grateful for my tribe and no one could ever top them.

By why, pray tell, has my path not crossed with Brene Brown, Jen Hatmaker, & Shauna Niequiest?

These are people I need in my life. Straight up need. I read every word they publish. I listen to every podcast they make. I love, love, love these women who don't even know I am a thing. I have room for 3 more people in my life and these are the only 3 whose names shall be written in the blank space. 

In two weeks, Jen Hatmaker & Nichole Nordeman (also amahzing, y’all. Just try to listen to “Slow Down” without crying) are making a tour stop in my hometown. My hometown. Where I no longer live. And it is not particularly convenient to get to.

Whyyyyyyyy???? I am going home two weeks after this tour stop. Why would the Moxie Matters tour not have considered my children’s spring break when making their schedule, why? I hate to be dramatic (no I don’t) but THIS IS A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY AND EVERYTHING IS BASICALLY RUINED.
Fix it. 
Fix it now.


If you know any of the people listed in this blog, I give you full permission to share my number, email, address, whatevs. First person to get me a coffee date with Brene, Jen, or Shauna wins. Yes, I know they live in Houston, Austin, and Chicago respectively. Yes, I know it’s creepy that I know that information. You’re missing the point. I should be friends with these women. Let’s make this happen, team!

Comments

Popular Posts